Imagine yourself in an 8 days tropical forest vacations with adventurous activities.
Start up your trip with the white water rafting on your way to Rios Tropicales , immerge at the jungle forest, then move to Arenal/Fortuna and enjoy spectacular views of the amazing Arenal Volcano and hike by its feet.
Finally spend the last 3 nights in one of the most beautiful beaches in the country, Manuel Antonio, where you will take surfing lessons and in the afternoons just take a beverage or lay on the sand while watching a breathtaking sunset and just relax surrounded by the peace and wildlife of the region.
Arrive at San Jose Airport and you will be taken to your San Jose Hotel. Spend the 1st night at San Jose. Breakfast included.
Transfer from your San Jose Hotel to Pacuare River Lodge with Rafting along the way. Spend 1 night in a beautiful lodge in Pacuare immerge at the jungle.
Shuttle from your Pacuare Hotel to La Fortuna. Stay 2 nights in a La Fortuna Hotel with great views to the volcano. Breakfast included.
Hike at the foot of the Arenal Volcano Hike and end your day at the hot springs to chill and enjoy the views.
Shuttle from your La Fortuna Hotel to Manuel Antonio. Spend 3 nights in a beautiful hotel in Manuel Antonio with stunning views to the beach. Breakfast included.
3 hours of surfing lesson in one of the most beautiful beaches in the country.
Day off at the beach. Feel free to add an extra activity on this day.
Shuttle from Manuel Antonio to San Jose Airport to catch your flight back home.
- Transportation from San Jose Airport to San Jose Hotel.
- 1 Night in Autentico Hotel on a standard room with breakfast included.
- 1 Night in Pacuare River Lodge with all meals and white water rafting
- Shuttle from Pacuare to La Fortuna
- 2 Nights in Arenal Palace with breakfast included on standard room
- Cerro chato volcano hike
- Shuttle from La Fortuna to Manuel Antonio
- 3 Nights in El Faro Hotel with breakfast included on ocean view room
- 3 hours surf lessons
- Private transportation from Manuel Antonio to San jose Airport
- Taxes and Fees
- Package recommended for 12 years old or older.
- Price per person based on double occupancy and on GREEN SEASON, if traveling on different season price may vary according to it.
- Subject to availability.
* Featured video is for entertaiment purposes only, package locations may vary depending on your needs. *
Copyright disclaimer: Costa Rica From Inside does NOT own this video nor the image featured in the video. All rights belong to it’s rightful owner “Costa Rica: Adventure” by VisitCostaRicaVideos. No copyright infringement intended.